Navigation Pages

Monday, December 4, 2017



Chances are you arrived at this blog because you love DIY... Or you want to try it out, or you are a good friend of mine who has been a faithful follower from the beginning. I hope you can forgive me for taking such a long time to get back. Welcome, everyone!

Since my original self inflicted challenge, I've been working to build up my design skills and learn more about managing and operating my own interior design company, Autumn Light Interiors. Blogging had taken a back seat and as a result I realized how much I missed sharing my projects with you.

I would like to take a slightly different approach at this time. Rather than blog on a long project, I plan to provide design tips and ideas in more frequent short posts. Of course I welcome your feedback always. Tell me what you like, what you want to see, and what kind of projects interest you.

For this post, I want to introduce you to my new Facebook page and website.  Come back in a few days for my next post - Why would you want to hire a color consultant?

Yours truly, Brenda Szarek

No comments :

Post a Comment